10 Soft Skills You Need
The meaning of Soft Skills can sometimes be difficult to describe. It can be that unique attribute or characteristic that facilitates great communication. It can be the special way that you show confidence in a challenging situation. These and other events can become more easily managed with this great workshop.
With our 10 Soft Skills You Need workshop you will begin to see how important it is to develop a core set of soft skills. By managing and looking at the way people interact and seeing things in a new light, you will improve on almost every aspect of your career.
• Discuss how soft skills are important to success in the workplace
• Understand the 10 key soft skills everyone should have
• Use soft skills to relate more effectively to others in the workplace
• Understand how to use soft skills to communicate, problem-solve, and resolve conflict
• Apply soft skills to specific situations
- Lectures 2
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 24
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Each section has 10 questions. To pass each section to must achieve a score of 80%. If you don't pass with 80%, no worries you can take the quiz again.